March 30, 2008

Caardvarks Homegrown Card Challenge


The current Caardvarks challenge is to design a card with fruits or veggies on it. Part of the prize for this challenge is a guest card designing spot at Itty Bitty Scrap Shack, so I had to give it a shot. I'm also using this challenge to start building up my supply of cards for the upcoming EtsyGreetings Mother's Day promo. Mine barely qualifies for the fruits & veggies category, but there are strawberries on that ribbon! I know I'm not being very modest, but I LOVE this card. The red and green are one of my favorite color combinations, and the ribbon I found at Michael's is too cute. I've already made another for my mom, and this one is for sale in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in on Caardvarks Homegrown Challenge! This is a sweet card, your ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete