May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!




I want to share with everybody the awesome Mother's Day gifts I'm giving this year. Thanks to Kelly at happydaystudio, my mom and mother-in-law will be receiving these beautiful watercolor paintings (my photos don't begin to show how beautiful they are). Kelly is a fellow EtsyGreetings member, and her handmade cards always catch my eye when I'm shopping on Etsy. She was so great to work with and was able to come up with these adorable custom paintings of the grandmas and grandkids from a few photos I sent her. These are the most thoughtful and special gifts I've given in a long time. I also purchased a Mother's Day painting for myself which I haven't framed yet, but it will look great in my son's room. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop to see all of her creations. Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you like them.. It was fun to work with you on these :)

    (I like them in the frames!)

    Take care..

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete