August 21, 2008

2S4Y Weekly Sketch--Kazan's Sketch 7

This week over at 2 Sketches 4 You, Kazan offers up this lovely sketch--

Here is my card based on the sketch--


I used Making Memories dark brown cardstock and ivory cardstock scraps, My Mind's Eye patterned paper, $1 Michael's flower and "just for you" stamps with brown paint, and ribbon from my stash. I did a lot of the cutting freehand with scissors which is so unlike me. I always use my paper cutter because I like everything perfectly square and straight. It's always good to try new things, though. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Love the brown painted stamped images - this card is super funky and fun :) Had a glimpse at your GORGEOUS fruit below - can we just wow!!! Good luck on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamp job on this...looks fabulous! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ~lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the stamped sentiment. I checked out the rest of your blog (not all of it) and I like your cards very much.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination and the border of flowers.

    Joke

    ReplyDelete