February 7, 2009

Card-A-Licious/CPS

Just a quick post about my second card for the CPS card contest where two winning cards will be published in CardMaker magazine. Now THAT would be a dream come true! I used the "recipe" (three different patterned papers and orange letter stickers) from Card-A-Licious for making my card.

I didn't have any orange letter stickers on hand, so I stamped orange letters on little cardstock squares. I had to work today, so I didn't know if I'd be able to finish it in time. Fortunately, my husband wanted to play World of Warcraft before dinner, so I had an hour of free time to myself. :) Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Making Memories (blue), ivory linen, not sure on the red cardstock
Patterned Paper: the Paper Studio
Letters/Ink: Making Memories rummage alphabet/StazOn Pumpkin
Other: painted Sizzix die cut stars, Making Memories brads

3 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute! I've been seeing so many people play along with this CPS challenge, and it's great to see so many different takes on one sketch. You got very crafty with your lack of orange letter stickers, too.
    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's NOT cheating that's improvising and it was brilliant!

    thanks for the inspiration this week @ cardalicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stars and how you improvised with the orange letter stickers! I wasn't sure I was going to have any either. ha

    ReplyDelete