March 31, 2009

365 Cards Day 29 & 31 -- Finishing March

I finished up the last two cards for March, and I think I completed the whole month. I hope I didn't miss any! For Day 29 - Super Sketchy Sunday, I made this card:

I do not like the way this card turned out. I couldn't get the circles to work, the stamping is terrible, and I couldn't figure out what to use for the little circle embellishments. They are blobs of Stickles in case you can't tell. I would normally never have posted this card, but I had to finish the March challenges.

I love the way my card turned out for Day 31 - I'm Rounding the Corner:
My corner rounder is one of my favorite tools, so I really enjoyed making this card. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the bright, fun colors on your 365 card for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both of them and congrats for finishing up the month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both of these, Steph. I really love the rounded corners card - that's awesome. Congrats on completing our first month of challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love both of these. Especially the layout and round corners on the second card. great idea! You did so awesome this month. I bet your card box is just stuffed full!! Can't wait to see what april brings!

    ReplyDelete