April 4, 2009

2S4Y Kazan's Sketch 23

I thought today would be a pretty productive card-making day, but I haven't accomplished a whole lot. It's so cold, cloudy, and windy outside that I don't feel like doing much of anything. I did manage to make my 2S4Y card today based on this awesome sketch from Kazan:


I really love the way my card turned out. I think it's because of the color combination.

And my new favorite way to decorate the inside--more stitching:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Making Memories (black) and Archiver's (red)

Die Cuts: Sizzix leaves and Sizzlets script alphabet

Other: Prima flowers, button, ribbon, machine stitching

4 comments:

  1. Love how this card turned out also :-) great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph this has to be one of my favorites of yours - really gorgeous and I love the how you finished off it on the inside too.
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Steph!! The colors are so striking and I love your stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card! that flower is awesome! love the idea of the stitched inside!

    ReplyDelete