June 27, 2009

2S4Y Kazan's Sketch 29

I can't believe I had time to make just one card this week. But the basement is almost completely cleaned out (finally!), and I did work on some sewing projects. There just isn't enough free time for all the fun stuff. I used Kazan's Sketch 29 from 2S4Y:


My card idea was one of those that was really nice in theory, but it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to.

While cleaning the basement, I found so many scraps of fabric, ribbon, and other stuff that I used some on my card. I've used the felt elephant before, but he's so cute I used him again. My good friend just had her second baby boy, so I think I'll send this card off to her. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! love the elephant and that touch of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the elephant! TFP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i agree the felt elephant is just too darling for words. I think your card turned out fab.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love that lace and the ribbon. I think your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete