January 27, 2010

I love my local library

For a while I have been wanting to purchase several of the craft books Amazon bombards me with every time I visit their site.  And then a new branch of the Omaha Public Library opened.  And then I remembered the wonderful interlibrary book transfer program.  So after some searching of the online book catalog and requesting several books, this is what was waiting for me at my library:


I love looking through craft books--the pictures, the ideas, the endless possibilities.  If only I had more time.  *sigh*  I would have been disappointed had I purchased some of these, but now I just return the ones I don't like.  The ones I really enjoy I'll look through until they're due back, and I may end up buying them anyway. :)  I've also enjoyed reading books to my son that I haven't read a hundred times before.  And the best part is it's all free.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph! We are so glad you are using our library. Be sure to let us know how we can do an even better job of keeping you in stitches. (sorry, couldn't resist...)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete