March 20, 2012

create a fat quarter bundle

There's a contest at monkey do. (I read about it from Jenn @ Knottled-Thread.) Using fabrics from Pink Castle Fabrics (or the Etsy shop) and the mosaic maker at big huge labs, you create your own fat quarter bundle. Even though I have a million other things I should be doing this morning (like laundry and dishes) I created my fat quarter bundle. Yep. I'm totally addicted to I spy.

Row 1:
Toothpaste by Kokka Japan Aqua
Fruit Slice by Khristian A Howell for Anthology Fabrics Fruit in White 
Children at Play By Sarah Jane Studios for Michael Miller On the Go in Aqua

Row 2:
Jack and Jenny by Laurie Wisbrun for Robert Kaufman Wellies in Water
Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey for Moda Fabrics Teeny Mushrooms in Blue Bell
Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey for Moda Fabrics Foxlets in Icing

Row 3:
Cars by Kokka Japan Aqua
Far Far Away 3 by Heather Ross for Kokka Japan Laundry in Green
Woodlands by Khristan A Howell for Anthology Fabrics Acorns in Teal

Row 4:
Fly a Kite by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs Fly a Kite in Teal
Far Far Away 3 by Heather Ross for Kokka Japan Guitars in Yellow and Orange 
Catch of the Day by Hoodie forTimeless Treasures Fish Fry in Ecru

So much fun! I think I'll add fabric bundle maker to my list of dream jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment