March 27, 2012

i spy/polka dot/stripe fabric swap

So, I'm totally addicted to fabric swaps now.  My i spy swap is almost complete with all the fabric sorted and packages (almost) ready to be mailed back to the swappers on Wednesday.  So much fun and I'm looking forward to hosting another one later this year.  If you've missed out on all the swaps thus far, never fear!  There is a great swap with spots still available.  It is a combination i spy/polka dot/stripe swap.  Does it get any better?  So go to Modern Pink Designs swap and sign up now!  Not convinced?  Check out all the great fabrics so far in the flickr group.  Here are the cute fabrics I'll be contributing:

 Now We're Goin Places / Bicycles on White

Designed by Monica Lee for Timeless Treasures

(purchased from Fort Worth Fabric Studio)


Summer Song Stripe - Orange
My Minds Eye for Riley Blake Fabrics
(purchased from uberstitch on Etsy)

Rooftop Garden / Dot Orange & Steel by Moda
(purchased from Fort Worth Fabric Studio)

There's also still spots left in this rainbow charm swap if that's more your thing.  And check out the new flickr "Fabric Swap Finder" group to stay up-to-date on all the fabric swaps.

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting an I-Spy swap based in Europe, open to anyone anywhere. If you know anyone who'd be interested, I'd love it if you could let them know.

    http://everytower.blogspot.se/2012/03/international-i-spy-charm-swap.html

    Thanks! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We swap here every month for i spy fabrics:

    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ISpyQuilts/info

    ReplyDelete