May 1, 2013

wip Wednesday {5/1/13}

I've been a lot more motivated which means lots of wips and not a lot of finished projects! (I was feeling a little lazy last night so you're getting mostly instagram photos with some crazy filters.)

I am so happy my i spy charm swap filled up in less than a week. I figured I'd better do something with some of the i spy charms I already have so I'm making up a bunch of modernized disappearing 9 patch blocks using the i spy charms in the corners, a fun polka dot print in the center and white for the remaining squares.

I'm also making quilt blocks for Quilts for Boston. I've already made a wonky star blocks (because they're my favorite):

Last night I worked a simple heart block.

I love how it turned out.  I definitely need to make more of these.

And if my to-do list wasn't long enough, I checkout out a Tula Pink book from the library. I think my list just got a little longer!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Great blocks! I'm happy I found your stuff through WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very busy lady! Keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you made a heart block too. Aren't thy fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that block for the Boston Quilts is so great!

    ReplyDelete