April 26, 2015

A Cute & Easy Baby Quilt

I finally learned how to quilt on a longarm! I took a longarm certification class at A Quilting Place back in March and am now able to rent time on their longarm machines. My first project was this cute little baby quilt for a friend, and I chose a fun, loopy pantograph. Cute and easy!



I added one of my Spoonflower quilt labels to the back. Now that I have the option to longarm some of my quilts, I might make it through all 20 labels I ordered this year.


Quilt Stats:
Size: I forgot to measure it, but probably 33" x 38"?
Fabrics (front): Riley Blake aqua/navy large chevron
Fabrics (back): gray and white polka dot from Hobby Lobby
Binding: Riley Blake navy/white polka dots using red Perle cotton and this handstitched binding technique
Pattern: no pattern...just two super-cute fabrics
Quilting: longarm quilted by me!!!
Started: April 2015
Completed: April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment